…for generations to come.
Living. Learning. Leading.
Every 4 seconds a family learns they need to care for someone with a diagnosis of dementia, including Alzheimer’s. Diseases such as Parkinson’s, A.L.S., or Multiple Sclerosis, are more likely to occur with age, contributing to the 43.5 million family members who are serving as untrained caregivers to someone over the age of 50. The Morning Pointe Foundation believes that families, healthcare professionals, and researchers — those living, learning and leading — have the knowledge to master the aging process and advance the care of seniors for generations to come.
We at the foundation are committed to improving the quality of life for caregivers and their loved ones by:
- Investing in geriatric scholarships, caregiver training and service-learning opportunities with community colleges, universities and centers on aging.
- Coordinating access to evidence-based models of care for aging and improved memory care.
- Opening resource rooms for the general public in Lantern Alzheimer’s Centers of Excellence.
- Supporting educational research, clinical and wellness initiatives that strengthen caregivers.
- Increasing public awareness of senior caregiver needs and challenges.
- Identifying best practices for alleviating caregiver stress based on applied sciences.
- Applying evidence-based models of care for person’s living with dementia and memory loss.
News & Events
August 15, 2018 • 10 a.m. Registration • 12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
Join us at Morning Pointe of Chattanooga at Shallowford (TN) as expert physicians from Parkridge Health System answer your questions and offer advice to help keep you and your loved ones healthy.
Thank you to our sponsors!
To learn more about assisted living or personal care, please visit www.morningpointe.com Morning Pointe Assisted Living, Senior Care and The Lantern Alzheimer’s Memory Care Residences: Providing care, Preserving Dignity for Generations to Come in 27 Communities in Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama and Indiana.
Morning Pointe Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. TN E.I.N. 47-1301607