LEXINGTON, KY — The Kentucky Ballet Theatre and the Morning Pointe Foundation cordially invite caregivers of aging adults to learn nonverbal cues and other ways to communicate with loved ones diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and memory conditions.
Join us Oct. 26 in one of two sessions: 10 a.m.-noon, and 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Admission is FREE!
During the demonstration, guests will:
- Explore balance for fall prevention and the art of non-verbal cues
- Learn how the arts and creative movement can prevent stress
- Connect with caregivers and advocates
- Explore self-expression through movement
- Network with professional care services
Downtown Arts Center
141 E. Main St.
Lexington, KY 40507
The Morning Pointe Foundation is 501(c)3 EIN#47-1301607. All contributions are tax-deductible. For more information, call Lori Hoeger at (423) 278-9738, or visit www.morningpointefoundation.com.